Things I loved about this weekend:
- Skyler lookin fly in his new leather jacket I got him for V-day!
- The photos I got of Skyler before he realized I was taking photos. Yes, success! He is adorable.
- The flowers Skyler got me. He got them in a pot so they would last longer—not always true; it might test my plant-caring abilities. The thing that really concerns me is the five foot tall snow drift in front of the only sunshine it would ever see.
- The Thai restaurant. So delicious.
- And this photo (below). Before you think I am a total creep I will explain... Initially I was trying to get a photo of the hot pools from above, but with all the bushes and fences and the fact that I only had my close-up lense with me—this is what I ended up with. Ok, ok, bushes, fences, and close-up lenses don’t really help my argument, I know, maybe I am a creep. But I think this photo really describes Lava to a T if you ask me.
Oh and happy Valentines day! I hope it is the best. Ever. I found these on Etsy (of course) and they are some of the cutest cards. Ever. I just wanted to share the link. They are made with real flowers!