- Have an Easter egg hunt and actually hide the eggs.
- Pick up one of the real rabbits they sale at the grocery store (how can he get upset if it was a gift?)
- Make each other cards.
- Pick wildflowers/flowering weeds and put them in vases around the house.
- Buy yourself a little Easter dress, uh, it is tradition.
- Egg someone’s house with Easter eggs full of goodness.
- And, I don’t know, eat a lot of carrots (while wearing rabbit-ear headbands).
Oh and I am having a little Easter sale! Just click here and enter the coupon code "easter" to get 15% off everything in my Etsy shop. Happy Easter!